Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
[JAILBREAK] Invisibility feature! - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: General (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: Rejected (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+---- Thread: [JAILBREAK] Invisibility feature! (/showthread.php?tid=3481)

Pages: 1 2

Invisibility feature! - Pilot Stephan - 08-07-2016

I've been thinking of a good suggestion to improve jailbreak to make it the absolute best and I think I have an Idea, this I think would be hard to implement but an feature that no other server would have, it would be in the miscellaneous part of the shop costing a whopping 28,000 credits, now you may think this is a lot but I will go into why it is a fair price. I'll give detail as to what it would do
Once purchased on the shop you would bind it the same as jetpack ( bind v 'invis')
It would be on a one minute cool down each time it's used. When pressed it's bind it will make your character invisible for 2.5 seconds and would have to wait a minute to use it again, I believe the time is long enough to get a bit of distance and not to long to completely get away so it's not op, I also believe adding a 1 minute grace period at the start of the round because it would be too easy to get away at the start and by one minute you would be somewhere in a more open area meaning when getting away it wouldn't be so Overpowered, The ct's should still be able to shoot them but essentially it would be an invisibility skin for 2.5 seconds. Now for the reason I think it should be such a large amount is so not everyone would be able to get it, a lot more people would donate which is benefiting the server hosting and people would be playing more to get the credits so having a more active community would be a game changer, I think that it would be worth the time to implement as it would bring something to the server that no other server has and bring a lot more people to invex. Let me know if you think the time should be changed or the price should be changed and why and I'll be happy to read!

TLBig Grin
an invisibility feature for the T's that lasts 2.5 seconds

TLBig GrinR
Be invisible

Thanks all for reading, Stephan <3

RE: Invisibility feature! - Razor - 08-07-2016

It could be pretty op but not actually a bad idea. It may need a bit of adjusting however. Byte Hello World

RE: Invisibility feature! - Kai - 08-07-2016

I like the idea Smile an extra advantage for T's. May need some balancing. But even if it just displaced your playermodel for a short duration, so ct's would be shooting behind you. Very nice suggestion! +1

RE: Invisibility feature! - Pilot Stephan - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016/01:12 PM)Razor Wrote: It could be pretty op but not actually a bad idea. It may need a bit of adjusting however. Byte @"Hello world
I'm thinking about the different maps but I think maybe extending the grace period to two minutes I think that should help, but I think the amount of people that would have it would minimise the over powered of it all. thanks for the feedback!

(08-07-2016/01:16 PM)Kai Wrote: I like the idea Smile an extra advantage for T's. May need some balancing. But even if it just displaced your playermodel for a short duration, so ct's would be shooting behind you. Very nice suggestion! +1

Something like a delay of the player model would be kind of cool too, there'd need to be a bit more thought than mine thank you for the feedback!

RE: Invisibility feature! - sink - 08-07-2016

i think its a great idea, something new would be cool to save up for aswell

RE: Invisibility feature! - vulture - 08-07-2016

would make wardening really hard, however if thinks got tweaked it wouldn't be so bad

RE: Invisibility feature! - Soona - 08-07-2016

Not sure if good idea or not. Btw you can disable smilies it's under the textbox.

RE: Invisibility feature! - DangersClose - 08-07-2016

-1 from me. It is already so easy to rebel with bhop and jet pack and I think that this woul unbalance the server.

RE: Invisibility feature! - Ownaj - 08-07-2016

-1 what dangers said

RE: Invisibility feature! - Mav - 08-07-2016

-1 lmao, no thank you