Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Coding Hats. - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=169)
+--- Thread: Coding Hats. (/showthread.php?tid=6600)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Coding Hats. - Byte - 19-04-2017

Like I told you seen its not a basic process and it takes a long ass time to do it the first time and every time after that.
I can do one pretty quickly in like 1 hour now but the first time took be ages.

What exactly do you need this for?
You want to port a hat to CSGO for some other server or something?

RE: Coding Hats. - seen - 19-04-2017

i know how to html Masta

Byte I want to learn for editing purposes and suggesting new hats to the community (invex).
Bro, I understand it takes time but I'm willing to do it no matter how long and I'm willing to pay whoever to teach me.

Byte I want to learn for editing purposes and suggesting new hats to the community (invex).
Bro, I understand it takes time but I'm willing to do it no matter how long and I'm willing to pay whoever to teach me.

RE: Coding Hats. - Masta - 19-04-2017

(19-04-2017/01:59 PM)seen Wrote: i know how to html Masta

seen I was kidding about the html btw Tongue

I'm pretty certain it requires an understanding of C++ and specifically source pawn which is the language that Source Mod plugins use. You can learn C++ on youtube pretty easily but I don't know about source pawn.

(19-04-2017/03:55 PM)Masta Wrote:
(19-04-2017/01:59 PM)seen Wrote: i know how to html Masta

seen I was kidding about the html btw Tongue

I'm  pretty certain it requires an understanding of C++ and specifically source pawn which is the language that Source Mod plugins use. You can learn C++ on youtube pretty easily but I don't know about source pawn.

You don't 'code' hats.
Hats are 3D models.
You can make them (or use models others have made) and then prepare them for use in the source engine etc.

I'm not exactly sure why seen wants to make them but I feel it has something to do with someone else.
If you have Invex hat suggestions:
https://www.invexgaming.com.au/showthread.php?tid=5833

But first I got to figure out wtf is wrong with the Majin Buu one :p

RE: Coding Hats. - Triple - 19-04-2017

Nothing is wrong with Majin Buu, he is just simply one of the strongest beings in the whole universe. You cannot control/fix him, unless you are ssj3 Goku... But that is a different story Smile

oh yes Byte im going straight over to kzg after this. No, i was just wondering as I had some cool ideas. I know I can suggest them but I wanted to make em myself to spice them the fuck up. And we also talked about the issue with the Majin Buu and how to resolve it lol

(19-04-2017/04:34 PM)seen Wrote: oh yes Byte im going straight over to GAAAAAAAAAY after this. No, i was just wondering as I had some cool ideas. I know I can suggest them but I wanted to make em myself to spice them the fuck up.

Then do what I did and spend the time researching, learning about the tools, using them etc etc.
Its not something you can learn in 5 minutes and I doubt anyone else in Invex besides me knows how to do it.

(19-04-2017/04:34 PM)seen Wrote: And we also talked about the issue with the Majin Buu and how to resolve it lol

I was the one who guessed it was due to a stray pixel but I've already checked the model that isn't the case.

Byte yea sounds good ill start soon and i think have another idea for it.

RE: Coding Hats. - Masta - 19-04-2017

Oh I thought he wanted to implement them?

By the way... I think 3DS Max is free for students if that has any relevance.

RE: Coding Hats. - seen - 20-04-2017

Masta i would ifthey were good enough and cheers