Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
[TUTORIAL] How to talk to females - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+--- Forum: General (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: [TUTORIAL] How to talk to females (/showthread.php?tid=10519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

How to talk to females - Nigel - 25-03-2018

I know the title might seem bad but actually read it please. this is not a tutorial on how to pick up chicks.

Step 1: Don't panic, you may experience the fight or flight response if youve never seen, heard or smelt a female, but dont worry, this is normal for the first time, just calm down, they arent't very rare, in fact they make up majority of the human population. 

Step 2: Talk to girls like normal people it isn't hard. Don't act like they are less or more than you. This shouldn't have to be a tutorial but it seems a lot of people (usually under the age of 13) are having trouble with this. 

Some Do's and especially Don'ts:
Don't beg them to add you on sc, fb or steam, send them a request and they can decide to add you. They aren't aliens
Don't give them your skins, if you want to buy a woman get a mail order bride or go to your nearest pimp.
Do talk to them like an equal counterpart

This is a reupload, an admin told me to delete it but I asked some admins like @"gumball" and some players like Plex and Craziboy_1  and they said some people need to hear this, also got a greenlight from magi. I don't here anything from many other people here so i decided to make it here. 

This is 100% important because people actually need to realise to stop being socially retarded near girls.

RE: How to talk to females - Craziboy_1 - 25-03-2018

Yep too true, quality banters turns to shit talk and mic spam and the hint of a tit. Please share this thread and hopefully make sure people can properly respect women like the equal individuals they are.

RE: How to talk to females - Plex - 25-03-2018

+1

RE: How to talk to females - Beax - 25-03-2018

Give him a tutorial award Big Grin

RE: How to talk to females - Squidward - 25-03-2018

when people have to take advice from a gaming forum on how to talk to girls... smh...

RE: How to talk to females - Kaos - 25-03-2018

Yes people treat chicks like shit on the servers, but there are also alot of people that give them special treatment purely because they are female. Maybe address this too yeah? And don't you fucking dare say it doesn't happen because really it happens probably more then the shit talkers. Depending on the girl thats online at the time without naming names

RE: How to talk to females - Katsu - 25-03-2018

n8 n8 n8 n8 n8 n8 n8 n8 n8

RE: How to talk to females - Nigel - 25-03-2018

(25-03-2018/05:23 PM)Kaos Wrote: Yes people treat chicks like shit on the servers, but there are also alot of people that give them special treatment purely because they are female. Maybe address this too yeah? And don't you fucking dare say it doesn't happen because really it happens probably more then the shit talkers. Depending on the girl thats online at the time without naming names

i did address this? i said "Don't act like they are less or more than you." and "Don't give them your skins, if you want to buy a woman get a mail order bride or go to your nearest pimp."

RE: How to talk to females - collector - 25-03-2018

hmmmm nice maybe just message the people that need it thanks

RE: How to talk to females - Nigel - 25-03-2018

(25-03-2018/05:28 PM)Collectorman Wrote: hmmmm nice maybe just message the people that need it thanks

theres quite a few of them