Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
[SERVER] The Future of Invex Gaming - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: General (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: [SERVER] The Future of Invex Gaming (/showthread.php?tid=11140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - stu - 27-06-2018

PoosKi @"Sausage" Juck Trap Jaay Nigel Mathew_1 @"Morty" Beax @"Lil Bro" Forgotten Magikarp n8 Razor Chappo @"Collectorman" jynxx PhoeniX blue Cal Chooockie Diam0nd Dose Busters Fluffy Hawaii Jared Fraser juicef @lexa Legolas137 @"Lil Uzi Bert" Luke1v1me MemeQueen MillionsOfPeach Notorious nuggetyboy Saanta Seth @"Spookington" squief Wibble @"zzz" Adolf Hitler Katsu

I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing times I had while playing on Invex, I loved playing and getting to know each and every one of you. Without Invex I probably wouldn't have met the friends that I talk and play with regularly, I appreciate every single one of you.

I'd also like to thank Byte for keeping the servers up and putting a lot of time and effort into making Invex the greatest community. Without his persistence and time, I probably would've had to go outside! I know shocking hey?!

The Invex servers will always be a great memory and I hope one day we could potentially bring it back.

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - Adolf Hitler - 27-06-2018

(27-06-2018/01:28 PM)stu Wrote: PoosKi @"Sausage" Juck Trap Jaay Nigel Mathew_1 @"Morty" Beax @"Lil Bro" Forgotten Magikarp n8 Razor Chappo @"Collectorman" jynxx PhoeniX blue Cal Chooockie Diam0nd Dose Busters Fluffy Hawaii Jared Fraser juicef @lexa Legolas137 @"Lil Uzi Bert" Luke1v1me MemeQueen MillionsOfPeach Notorious nuggetyboy Saanta Seth @"Spookington" squief Wibble @"zzz"

I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing times I had while playing on Invex, I loved playing and getting to know each and every one of you. Without Invex I probably wouldn't have met the friends that I talk and play with regularly, I appreciate every single one of you.

I'd also like to thank Byte for keeping the servers up and putting a lot of time and effort into making Invex the greatest community. Without his persistence and time, I probably would've had to go outside! I know shocking hey?!

The Invex servers will always be a great memory and I hope one day we could potentially bring it back.

wow i mention you but you don't mention me how could you. ;-; (better get editing unless u want the chamber)

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - collector - 27-06-2018

all of these good time and minutes that I Personally will not forget so many people I have met and great experiences thanks peeps for dis.

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - fluxxx - 27-06-2018

Only cool admin on here: stu the rest are pshycopathic

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - Jae - 27-06-2018

(26-06-2018/10:13 PM)Squidward Wrote: <3 thanks for the good times Byte, for bringing everyone together, and doing a damn good job at it

amen

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - NycoN - 27-06-2018

hahaha

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - Craziboy_1 - 27-06-2018

Ah fuck, now how will I get my jb fix? Sucks I wasn't around long enough to be bothered to make a totally awesome montage like Jared Fraser or be an amazing admin like stu . Jb was fun but now it seems like I have to go annoy Magikarp on fortnight or something. Jk i'll just feed on league or something. Catch ya boys later, thanks for the fun <3

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - Flare - 27-06-2018

Well this sucks lol, I guess the server was not going to last forever but will never forget the stupid shit that went down all the times.
Thanks for the fun while it lasted
Craziboy_1 Diam0nd Nigel Madcosbad Slimey ! Legolas

Last but not least stu CHANGE YOUR NAME TO PEPE DOGE NOOB!

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - Katsu - 27-06-2018

stu how dare you not tag me. I rigged the knife giveaway xD

RE: The Future of Invex Gaming - Forgotten - 27-06-2018

Another question, what is happening to people’s donation for VIP and credits?

Even if it’s just bad luck with nothing in return as for severe shutting down was still worth donating to this awesome community.