Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Fresh Start - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: General (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: Rejected (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+---- Thread: Fresh Start (/showthread.php?tid=11370)

Pages: 1 2

Fresh Start - stu - 14-09-2019

I'm not too sure if this is the correct place for the thread, so if staff feel like it doesn't belong here feel free to move it.

So Invex is coming back, there's no confirmation on which servers or any servers for that matter are returning... but if there are I think we should start fresh. Credits, stuff like jetpack and bhop, skins, and other miscellaneous things should be wiped. Now that will require people to grind for credits again (or just buy them lmao), but I feel like it'll make people more inclined to play, getting our once awesome community back to how it was. Obviously it's not my decision to make, in the end it's the higher-up's final choice, but i'll make  a vote above for people to give their opinion on the matter. You're also able to voice your thoughts in the replies.

Cheers fellas Big Grin

RE: Fresh Start - wow - 14-09-2019

frick racism

RE: Fresh Start - Ownaj - 14-09-2019

Most definitely agree. Fresh start is key.

RE: Fresh Start - n8 - 14-09-2019

Moved to suggestions.

RE: Fresh Start - Adolf Hitler - 15-09-2019

Fresh start would be nice and all with everyone on an equal starting point, but then again if credits are purchasable people are gonna buy credits and spend that on jetpack which negates the whole "equal" part

RE: Fresh Start - Ownaj - 15-09-2019

(15-09-2019/12:58 PM)Adolf Hitler Wrote: Fresh start would be nice and all with everyone on an equal starting point, but then again if credits are purchasable people are gonna buy credits and spend that on jetpack which negates the whole "equal" part

That is the point of having a donation system though, to generate money for servers etc.

RE: Fresh Start - stu - 15-09-2019

(15-09-2019/12:58 PM)Adolf Hitler Wrote: Fresh start would be nice and all with everyone on an equal starting point, but then again if credits are purchasable people are gonna buy credits and spend that on jetpack which negates the whole "equal" part

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Ownaj on this one, I personally will probs buy the credits.

RE: Fresh Start - wow - 15-09-2019

(15-09-2019/03:54 PM)stu Wrote:

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Ownaj on this one, I personally will probs buy the credits.

want to reset credits to grind for them but you're going to buy them anyway?

RE: Fresh Start - stu - 15-09-2019

(15-09-2019/04:41 PM)mexicano Wrote:

affirmative, I got bank

RE: Fresh Start - Adolf Hitler - 15-09-2019

(15-09-2019/05:54 PM)stu Wrote:
(15-09-2019/04:41 PM)mexicano Wrote:

affirmative, I got bank

[Image: 1fQBUBW.jpg]
 Thats why I don't want a reset  Heart