Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Invex Gaming Community (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+--- Forum: Admin Applications (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Forum: Rejected (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+---- Thread: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application (/showthread.php?tid=11509)

Pages: 1 2 3

Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Forgotten - 03-11-2019

Hi,
I wish to make a re-appearance to the Invex Jailbreak team, as I have missed it and wish to further help the server in it's startup revamp stage.
Some of the many contributions I have made are:
  • Previous Staff member of the community.
  • Thorough knowledge of the rules (considering I made a large portion of them).
  • Hundreds of bug reports, suggestions, admin contributions (e.g. abuse reports) and internal help as previous staff member (e.g. making/formatting the entire JB round end songs and organising a large portion of the Invex help page).
  • More info/contributions about me can be found here.
I am very aware of the past incidents involving me including the information leak ~2 years ago (unbanned 1 and 1/2 years ago) and have has no incidents after that, along with no personal grudges towards anyone (even you Dandy (BANNED) :0).
Thanks, all feedback is appreciated.

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - PoosKi - 03-11-2019

1+ yessir

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - rohja. - 03-11-2019

neutral.

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Magikarp - 03-11-2019

-1 "Left" Invex with a series of admin abuse / personal info leaking / ip leaking threats.

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Forgotten - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019/07:39 PM)Magikarp Wrote: -1 "Left" Invex with a series of admin abuse / personal info leaking / ip leaking threats.

Thank you for your response, I am deeply sorry for what i have caused in the past, however like I said it’s been almost 2 years ago and I don’t recollect the ‘ip leaking threats’ part of your message. Is there anyway I am able to improve from this past incident? Would love some feedback :)

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - fluxxx - 03-11-2019

+1 one of the better admins, although fell off a bit at the end as head admin I feel he would be good

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Razor - 03-11-2019

Neutral, I think you took people leaking your name way too far against certain people that you disliked to the point where I've heard someone leak your name and get a 10 minute mute but another person would get a 2 month ban. What I'm trying to say is you were according to the rules technically in the right however, you were way too harsh against people you didn't like. Aside from that you were pretty chill and active. But yeah I think it needs more time, especially given what happened when you got banned

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Leevie - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019/08:18 PM)Razor Wrote: Neutral, I think you took people leaking your name way too far against certain people that you disliked to the point where I've heard someone leak your name and get a 10 minute mute but another person would get a 2 month ban. What I'm trying to say is you were according to the rules technically in the right however, you were way too harsh against people you didn't like. Aside from that you were pretty chill and active. But yeah I think it needs more time, especially given what happened when you got banned

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - Forgotten - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019/08:18 PM)Razor Wrote: Neutral, I think you took people leaking your name way too far against certain people that you disliked to the point where I've heard someone leak your name and get a 10 minute mute but another person would get a 2 month ban. What I'm trying to say is you were according to the rules technically in the right however, you were way too harsh against people you didn't like. Aside from that you were pretty chill and active. But yeah I think it needs more time, especially given what happened when you got banned

Yeah, it came down to me not even knowing what I was suppose to do after it was basically public information after a while so I toned down on punishments which gave the impression of me being unjust, however now I don’t even care, I think it’s pretty clear my name is Cam Tongue
Thanks

RE: Forgotten's JB Revamp Application - wow - 03-11-2019

eh +1 cute name