Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Well fuck me (Long story) - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=169)
+--- Thread: Well fuck me (Long story) (/showthread.php?tid=3772)

Pages: 1 2

Well fuck me (Long story) - Razor - 12-08-2016

So, my anxiety is actually fucking my asshole right now, as of writing this I'm still shaking and feel like throwing up. Basically this is whats been going on since 2012. Basically my parents broke up in 2012 in July, my life has honestly been ruined ever since. I know a lot of parents break up and that isn't a big deal but the fact that my dad (and his new girlfriend for no reason) takes everything out on me, is well, pretty fucking stupid. So I've been neglected, mentally abused, emotionally abused, and occasionally physically ever since. In 2012 I was really upset and I feel like it was my fault that they broke up because I used to say I hated my dad, and told my mum to leave him, etc. But yeah when they actually broke up I hated it. My dad gave me the choice to live with him, or my mum, I chose him because I'm the type of shy person that couldn't say no back then so I chose to live with him, at the time I believed it was the right choice and I've been hating it ever since. He is thousands of dollars in debt, and never has a fucking hold on life so fuck stability, hey. After choosing to live with him he was addicted to illicit substances, his kidneys were "fucking up" and yeah. But that was bullshit, (aside from the illicit substances, that sadly was true.) He's always been the type of person fueled by anger, and this is why he is such a toxic person. Afterwards we finally got a house (renting), and we ended up doing alright, until he decided that drugs were more important than rent and we were eventually homeless. Then we were staying at other peoples houses for a year and ended up going into a motel for 6 months (we didn't have to pay for it.) Oh yeah and while we were staying at other peoples houses, I basically lost all my shit, from people stealing it, my dad pawning it, or this one time when I was removed from someones house and they kept everything aside from the clothes I had on, geez drugs are great (note the sarcasm.) I know this is a bit of a rant that you might not really give a fuck about, but meh. So after this we got moved into a block of flats and that ended up okay(ish). I was okay at this point, but then my dad gets this girlfriend (his ex from 20 years back) she was extremely violent back then apparently, and is pretty much no different aside from the fact that she is violent mentally. She doesn't like children and never has so she doesn't care for me whatsoever and basically punishes me for nothing (such as using electricity in her house to charge my phone which is kinda important). Anywho he's been with her for a bit over a year now and I hated it. But today he pushed it and fucking threw my phone at a wall, which bent it out of shape, literally SHATTERED the screen and it is unfixable. One thing I can say that is good, is at least he's off the drugs.

So as of today I am living with my mum (we are currently couch surfing) which kinda sucks but is a lot better than the situation from before. I will have a lot more Internet now at least though. (Probably) C:
(note couch surfing is hard with a dog that doesn't stop barking)

Long story short, my dad neglects me, wants nothing to do with me, and I'm now living with my mum.

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Ownaj - 12-08-2016

Yeah i had the same feeling towards my dad; not being able to say no to him. I feel where you are coming from bro. Atleast you are away from that toxic environment and i hope things get better for you and your ma.
Good luck bro, one thing you could do is literally grind out as much schoolwork as you can. Take your mind off everything else and try be the best you can with what you have.

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Ownaj - 12-08-2016

Yep. Not the best thing to say fam. Forgotten use some cells of brain.

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - PoosKi - 12-08-2016

Good luck dude, Always remember that you have invex as your friends!

-KinG

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - DESTINY - 12-08-2016

gl

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Jake - 12-08-2016

I can't relate to this at all but I can still sympathise. Gl and hope you can find somewhere stable, gl dude

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Seth - 12-08-2016

Good to hear your in a better place dude, sorry that your Dad got addicted dude, drugs fuck so many peoples lives :/
Anyway, good luck and I hope you can feel safe dude,

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Triple - 12-08-2016

So sorry to hear this man, wish you the best. <3

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Masta - 12-08-2016

god, I fucking feel so sorry for you m8, I haven't had to deal with that shit. I hope you get in a better position soon. Good luck!

RE: Well fuck me (Long story) - Triple - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016/08:33 PM)Forgotten Wrote:
(12-08-2016/07:04 PM)Ownaj Wrote: Yep. Not the best thing to say fam. Forgotten use some cells of brain.

He's legally my son so it's ok now Smile Ownaj