Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Wow new super cool plugin. - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=169)
+--- Thread: Wow new super cool plugin. (/showthread.php?tid=4236)

Pages: 1 2

Wow new super cool plugin. - NiggerFaggot - 03-10-2016

this isn't a suggestion or anything, i'm just here to tell a story, so i used to play jailbreak on invex for a number of months, then i got bored so i quit, occasionally i would come on and end up quitting after 5 minutes, due to the autism, that is the CT team. so i started playing again yesterday, the experience was ok, only ran into 1 complete fuckwit of a CT. the night went on and everyone got off, i came on today, and didn't know what rules for shot4shot was, so i asked dobbo, we were the last 2 left, instead of explaining what rules are he just said, yeah set the rules, then knifed me in the back and i died. 2 rounds later, we're supposed to 1 step out of cells and face back wall, i did this, and n8 came and killed me, i told triplecdawg and he did pretty much fuck all, he just said read the rules and go make an abuse report, then ignored me. I would love to be able to enjoy jailbreak, but when every second person who joins ct is a prepube kill hungry little child, who thinks that killing someone powerless makes them the almighty, i can't enjoy the game.l also waht happened to grom?

RE: Wow new super cool plugin. - PoosKi - 03-10-2016

Grom resigned I think.

Yeah, it's just how jailbreak is nowadays :/ Wish it was back in the good ol' days

RE: Wow new super cool plugin. - Triple - 03-10-2016

PapaDonkus, nice name bud. Also would like to mention the non-stop spam in admin chat. Dobbo asked you give rules that many times, you spammed admin chat complaining. I told you to read the rules because you clearly had no idea wtf you were doing. Instead of reading the rules you yet again complain in admin chat. n8 killed you because you were not facing the back of your cell WHICH was the order. I then told you to go through the demos and make a abuse report. What a joke.

RE: Wow new super cool plugin. - n8 - 03-10-2016

lmao,

-wrong section
-you broke a rule so you died
-you set your own rules in lr
-triple didn't see what happened so he couldn't help (he asked me and i gave my side, however when he doesn't see what happens he can't do anything and he rightfully told you to go to the abuse report section)

you should fix your attitude.

RE: Wow new super cool plugin. - Forgotten - 03-10-2016

Those good old days back in September last year @King Smile

(03-10-2016/04:00 PM)Forgotten Wrote: Those good old days back in September last year @King Smile

you were not even born in september last year

(03-10-2016/04:02 PM)KinG Wrote:
(03-10-2016/04:00 PM)Forgotten Wrote: Those good old days back in September last year @King Smile

Im older than you lmao @King

(03-10-2016/04:04 PM)Forgotten Wrote:

shouldn't be lying about your age in your admin app Forgotten, doesn't look professional.

(03-10-2016/04:22 PM)KinG Wrote:
(03-10-2016/04:04 PM)Forgotten Wrote:

shouldn't be lying about your age in your admin app Forgotten, doesn't look professional.

yah totally

RE: Wow new super cool plugin. - Squidward - 03-10-2016

I was also there when you were meant to give the rules. He actually gave your more time than he should have because you were just delaying. He explained that you have to just give simple rules but you simply refused then had a cry when he killed you for delaying, like, really...