Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Sorry :( - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=169)
+--- Thread: Sorry :( (/showthread.php?tid=7156)

Pages: 1 2

Sorry :( - Slothy - 09-06-2017

Hi my name is Viruslist, Some people like to call me pineapple or slothy. Slothy is my name right now.

Coming on the server in the mornings can be good but also sometimes bad. What i mean is some people do not like me. So some people don't like me because i'm toxic. and i agree i am at some occasions. But most of the time i'm friendly and always looking for fun and games. And some people just don't like me because i'm younger then most. I just want people to know. If i could change my voice i would. But i can't. Being bullied over my voice is a day to day thing. it happens a lot to the point to were i am starting to regret playing online. Sometimes i do not care but most times it does not make me feel the best. We were all 12-13 at one stage. Coming on the server to a day to day basis i get could "Faggot" (Or something else) This post is probally going to haunt me in the past and ill be bullied over it. but i want people to know im sorry for being rude or just not kind/nice to some players in the past.

Thank you for reading. Good Luck in the future. Smile

Big Grin

RE: Sorry :( - Forgotten - 09-06-2017

Not your fault you have a squeaky voice, we all grow up with one.
If you'd like to report this bullying you can do so by making an abuse report, even if it's in chat I can check through chat logs and give out a punishment and crack down on this.

Sorry that some of our players are like this Sad

RE: Sorry :( - Slothy - 09-06-2017

Before i say this i just want everyone to know i have no hate towards TNK.

TNK is honestly a nice guy. You cant say hes not. But some times ill join ts and join a channle he will be in there and ill say hi in chat. TNK says slothy DIE. and ill say why do you hate me so much i honestly have no hate towards him. I really don't. He will say Slothy slothy slothy slothy. DIE.

No hate towards TNK because theres people that like him. But i have no clue why he hates me so much. Ive only ever talked to him once or twice. Saying kys as a joke or saying it because you enjoy saying it is ok. but make sure the person does not take it seriously first (I don't take it seriously btw) But the main point im trying to get out is saying sorry to the people that may not like me for my voice or who i am.

RE: Sorry :( - jynxx - 09-06-2017

feelsbadman ive never had a squeaky voice tho Forgotten

RE: Sorry :( - PoosKi - 09-06-2017

(09-06-2017/07:28 PM)fame. Wrote: feelsbadman ive never had a squeaky voice tho Forgotten

you'll be a squeaker till you die

RE: Sorry :( - Dandy - 09-06-2017

Who's been talking shit? i'll smack them, you're 1 of the few 12 year olds i like :/

If someones talking shit hmu.

RE: Sorry :( - asriel - 09-06-2017

honestly no one cares if yoh have a squeaky voice just know the rules and youre fine

RE: Sorry :( - d. - 09-06-2017

when i bully you its for banter purposes!!!!!!

RE: Sorry :( - Jaay - 09-06-2017

LOL

RE: Sorry :( - TNK - 09-06-2017

Whoa man sorry if i actually hurt you. It was a joke sorry...

And i like memes like
JUST BAD