Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
Forgotten Demotion Report - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=169)
+--- Thread: Forgotten Demotion Report (/showthread.php?tid=8792)

Pages: 1 2 3

Forgotten Demotion Report - jynxx - 03-11-2017

[Image: UOGg6aY.png]

Forgotten was being a bully to Mathew_1 who was kindly muting Sir lew while he was ghosting, i am very upset with the behaviour of Forgotten after this incident after we were all being bullied Sad

jynxx: can you sync demos for surf there was head admin abusing powers xx
Forgotten: lol
Forgotten: bloody sir lagalot

He also tried to put the blame on Sir Lagalot

I have the pro surfer @"Lil Bro" as my witness!

I would also like to add that Forgotten was also being disrespectful by being negative in points and not letting anyone take any for him, and also he was in God mode

Let me put this in a better way

So basically forgotten was being a delayer on ski and was staying in elevator tagged every fucking round (sorry about that rude language :o) and then mr lew thought it was a good idea to say his hp and where he was since forgotten was delaying every fucking round (sorry again) and then the legendary admin mathew muted lew and then a few seconds later he was ghosting again :O and then mathew was confused as fuck and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted,and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and then he muted again but then forgotten unmuted, and it comes to my decision to demote!!!

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - zac - 03-11-2017

Why is this not in abuse reports 1d10t

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - Andi - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017/08:11 PM)Zacjac Wrote: Why is this not in abuse reports 1d10t

Duhhh

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - jynxx - 03-11-2017

Could a staff member please remove these irrelevant replies thank you Smile this is unacceptable you naughty faggots (sorry)

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - Forgotten - 03-11-2017

damn Sir Lagalot why did you do this

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - lew - 03-11-2017

mathew_vote_yes 57 hp jail

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - jynxx - 03-11-2017

As you can see forgotten will not own up for his mistakes Sad and is blaming blutackerlot for his unacceptable behaviour he has committed on the Official Invex Gaming Surf Server of the region of the Oceania with the server host of Streamline

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - PoosKi - 03-11-2017

Forgotten was also caught abusing a high ranked member in Kazuki.

n8 can confirm this horrific incident...

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - n8 - 03-11-2017

PoosKi and Forgotten was abusing poor Kazuki earlier!

RE: Forgotten Demotion Report - lb - 03-11-2017

Forgotten 23hp elevator.

confirming mr jynxx