Invex Gaming - Gaming Community
DDoS/Dox Threats.. - Printable Version

+- Invex Gaming - Gaming Community (https://invex.gg)
+-- Forum: Tribunal (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Unban Requests (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Forum: Ban Changed (https://invex.gg/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+---- Thread: DDoS/Dox Threats.. (/showthread.php?tid=9545)

DDoS/Dox Threats.. - rohja. - 24-12-2017

i threatened to ddos/dox jubbimo promise i was joking dont even know how to, plus he admitted to his ip not being the same?

RE: DDoS/Dox Threats.. - Will - 24-12-2017

Putting this here for the staff reviewing this. What happened was:
1. Rohja didnt armoury camp but I thought it may have from my POV, when he disagreed I said I'd put a report up.
2. Flames in voice and in chat, get muted by Pepe(saying stuff like go get gassed you autistic jew)
3. Goes into admin chat and threatens to ddos/dox me and puts an ip in admin chat. (this isnt mine)

I do admit that this was not my personal ip but it did break rules as it was a threat and also extremely terrified me, because you have no clue what someone would do with that.

RE: DDoS/Dox Threats.. - rohja. - 24-12-2017

(24-12-2017/05:58 PM)Jubbimo Wrote: Putting this here for the staff reviewing this. What happened was:
1. Rohja didnt armoury camp but I thought it may have from my POV, when he disagreed I said I'd put a report up.
2. Flames in voice and in chat, get muted by Pepe(saying stuff like go get gassed you autistic jew)
3. Goes into admin chat and threatens to ddos/dox me and puts an ip in admin chat. (this isnt mine)

I do admit that this was not my personal ip but it did break rules as it was a threat and also extremely terrified me, because you have no clue what someone would do with that.

(correct) but one thing is why do you always try to start shit with me exactly? it always ends in one of us getting something xD and how can i scare you if i didnt identify your actual ip?

RE: DDoS/Dox Threats.. - Will - 24-12-2017

(24-12-2017/06:04 PM)Rohja Wrote:
(24-12-2017/05:58 PM)Jubbimo Wrote: Putting this here for the staff reviewing this. What happened was:

(correct) but one thing is why do you always try to start shit with me exactly? it always ends in one of us getting something xD and how can i scare you if i didnt identify your actual ip?
I don't. If it were anyone else I would have called them out for it. Just ealier today I did, made a report and got the ban. The one thing I will admit is that you and I do not get along due to me speaking my mind with you wanting to become snr. member. Also at first when i was freaking out before I calmed down and realised that it was wrong. Another thing that made it terrifying is when pepe was telling me about it he said that you provided some information with the ip, I dont want to say it here for obvious reasons but some of the things provided with it did line up with me and my location (state and where in that state),

RE: DDoS/Dox Threats.. - rohja. - 24-12-2017

(24-12-2017/06:16 PM)Jubbimo Wrote:
(24-12-2017/06:04 PM)Rohja Wrote:

I don't. If it were anyone else I would have called them out for it. Just ealier today I did, made a report and got the ban. The one thing I will admit is that you and I do not get along due to me speaking my mind with you wanting to become snr. member. Also at first when i was freaking out before I calmed down and realised that it was wrong. Another thing that made it terrifying is when pepe was telling me about it he said that you provided some information with the ip, I dont want to say it here for obvious reasons but some of the things provided with it did line up with me and my location (state and where in that state),

i dont undersrand 1 thing you just said..

RE: DDoS/Dox Threats.. - Magikarp - 24-12-2017

Locking untill staff look at it

DDoS/Dox Threats.. - Byte - 25-12-2017

DDOS threats of any nature will not be tolerated.
There are better ways to deal with things when you disagree about a rule or rule being broken.

The IP you sent to admin chat is not even a valid IP address so its obvious you just typed some random numbers in.
However, you revealed a location alongside it etc.
This won't be tolerated and is leaking personal information.

As you have no prior serious bans, your ban will be reduced to 1 week (7 days).
Future bans of this nature will be much harsher.

Your ban details have been changed and this thread has been closed.

This is an automated post.